Monday, February 08, 2010

080210

once again,...
fucking annoying piece of fucking no life shit..

sometimes you piss me off so bad. i dont know why. maybe beacsue i expected more from you, some more understanding.. some more courage. some respect. but no... well all change i understand that, just omfg...
why the fuck didnt you ever talk to me? why the FUCK didnt you ever care about me?!?! i was cyring i needed ur damn help and you just left me alone?! yeah i understnad that maybe  i smile and you think everythings fine. but you should know if im sad or not... you knew me better than anyone on this planet. i am so dissapointed in you. at what you do and at what you haev become. i dont wanan look you in the eyes, i dont wanna know you, i dont remeber you.. becasue it hurts everytime i fucking do. it tears my heart knowing that you have beocme like thsi. knowign that i CANT do anyhitn about it, and that it might be just too late... but no matter how much hope is lost, how annoyed iget at you.. how dissaplointed and angry at you. i still have faith that you can change, and become that better person. that you can FINALLY open your fucking eyes and see whats really more worht it.. and see how much trouble you cause for people.
i hope ur reading this, because i dont know if i will remeber it or say it this way.
gosh i wanan slap you soo hard, maybe it mihgt knock some sense into you...
its hard, its painful, lbha blha blahhhh ! ofcourse its hard and painful, no shit it is to 'remmeber unnessasary feeelings' but you know what.. why dont u just let them out and fucking let me get rid of some apinf ro you.. you tlel me to let go. why dont u do the same instead of running away. why dont you just take that risk, beacuse i am. i have embarrassed myself, i have hurt myself, i have taken the risk.. and i still am. i dont know what to expect, ebacsue i dont know you anymore. but i do know, that its not gonna be pretty, and that afterwards im gonna feeel happy and freee. 
just say yes......
because ur pissing me off too

No comments:

Post a Comment