Sunday, October 10, 2010

101010

its been a while..
i have this urge to just shout out what im feeling. i want to tell them the truth, tell them how much i miss them, that i know what their going through, that i want them back, that im sorry, that im thankful, that im grateful, that they hurt me, that i love them....
but there are always those exucses, like its a bad time, they were with there friends, they are busy, they hate me, they will just end up dissapointing me.

however regret from not being brave enough to open my mouth? thast pathetic

so i close my eyes and count to ten,
i press the button and there its sent,
i wait in fear, of your reply,
whatever happens will heal in time,
i look away pretend im fine,
now  wishing that i could rewind,
what is done is done cannot turn back,
must be strong no panic attack,
so i close my eyes and count to ten,
say a prayer, dear God, amen,
may my message hit the heart and soul,
to help them understand my woes,
all alone in the darkness of home,
i see your name as i pick up my phone,
i hear your voice at the other line,
thats when i knew all will be fine,
so i close my eyes and count to ten,
you must take risks to find true friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment