Wednesday, January 27, 2010

270110.. 11.17

im so tired, so sleepy...
sometimes i just want to hear someones voice before i sleeep, that i dont have to speak at all.. all i want is to haer their voice talking on and on and on... trailing off into my mind.
i cant help but be envious, cant help but want it. but i want it to be happy, so i smile and i do my all so that it stays that way. i cant be selfish, i cant be ....i guess its human to feeel this way. but in the end i do feeel horrible.. i taste its joy, i feel its happiess, but then there comes the nasty after taste, feeeling horrible.. inhumane.

i wanna know what u think, i want to know who you are, i want to know what ur heart says, i want to know what u tihnk about me. i dont know why i care i dont understand anyhitng. maybe im just tihnking too much, maybe im missing you, missing it. a part of me wants ur arms around me, a part of me wants u holding my hand.
im hurting

No comments:

Post a Comment