Sunday, January 31, 2010

300110

WELCOME HOME BLACK HAIR !!!!!
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
now i dont look as UGLY anymore .. as ugly .. mmm

my blogs have gotten alot shorter now, i guess i havent beeen in the moood for it.. i dont even know what to blog about thats 'happier' 
alright how about ..





dispite having my horrible few days, with crying and having my heart ripped into shreads.. i relised that there were many people ready to cheer me up, help and comfort me. some may not of really known exactly WHY i was feeeling down, but they still cared. some people .. well person wouldnt sleeeep, they kept stayiing up while i was on the phone. right till 2 am.. very stubborn . but i was reallt glad that they did wait and kept me company, or i would of cried even harder. just knwoing that someone cares reallly makes life better.
i couldnt of asked for anyone bettter. i have found someone who knows what im going through, someone that understands, someone that is ever so trust worhty, someone so kind, loving, supportful, beautiful. i have met someone funny, retarded, someone who laughs WITHS me and AT me :) someone who really can read my thoughts, someone who i love and care for. without them, iunno where i would be. it feeels AMAZING having someone like that in your life. after always being standing alone, it feeels so great having someone to lean on. and listen to my depressing-ness, lsten to mycomplete bullshit, and listen to my randomness. oh and my awesome coool-ness. 
they are my little heros, superman and wonder woman :) up up and away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

i feeel alot better, but i dont know how long it will last..


- im happpy that ur happy, but im not happy - iloveyou

4 comments:

  1. black hair black hair black hair blakc hair black hair black hair black hair black hair black hair black hair black hair black hair <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. A&A to the rescue :)
    im happy that your happy but im not happy
    iloveyou<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. A&A ROCKKKS..............(finish it A)

    ReplyDelete