Wednesday, January 13, 2010

130110

its thesecond day and it went quite well, besides it being a boring day. i woke up late in the after and all i had the whole day to eat was: two bowls of milo cereal and biscuits and dip. the weather was so very random, with blue skies to grey and cloudy, with wind and rain, even thunder. i stood outside for awhile, breathing in the fresh air. it was so refreshing. the cool wind blowing through my hay hair, brushing agaisnt my skin. i closed my eyes and stood on the side of my pool, remebering ...  i went back inside, and saw my cat sleeping soundly on the couch, i crept towards it and sat near it, hugging it and putting my face near its soft furry cheek. i could hear it purring loudly, like telling asif it were saying 'iloveyou' i sat there for a long 20 mins, paw in hand, cheek to fur. but then it  got enough of me and lept and walked away... even my cat leaves me.. the rest of the day was a bludge. so boring, so plain, no excitement.
that night i was thinkin about how many wonderful friends i have. some are very undertdanding and supportful, others make me laugh no matter how sad i am, some make my heart warm with kindness. all of them bring me joy and happiness, all of them, amazing. i may not trust them all, and they may not know the real me but they have started to heal the holes in my heart. i may not know the future, so i cant say it will last forever, but right now i just hope these friendships do.

1 comment: