Tuesday, January 26, 2010

250110

there is something wrong with me... my feelings, emotions, reactions and behaviour due to that one person makes my whole head turn into jello. im so confused, i dont know what they mean... i miss the memories and the feelings, but i dont nessisarly like him. i have always wondered how much he has changed and who he has become. when talking to him with friends im fine and casual, but once i see him outtta no where, i panik, my heart races, i almost have a stroke and i freeak out. i either run away or do something really stupid and embarrasssing... that i end up regretting. ive been trying to forget him, but why did this have to happen... what do these fucking meann. i am embarrassed to even see him without loooking my best. im too afraid to even walk near or go to places where he might go, (but inside secretly, deeep down.. i want to walk into him). am i scared of him.. i think that i am. i am intimidated, scared of him beacue i dont now who he is anymore, dont know his reactions to me or my voice.. so instead of getting hurt or rejcted, i run away. well try to...
its curiousity.. wondering what he is tihnking, or how much he has changed. but its just what cha siu bao said ' if u dont want to talk to him, cant talk to him, then forget him..'
man it sounds so easy, but its so hard..

No comments:

Post a Comment