Wednesday, March 10, 2010

100310-11:12pm

i hate my life,
i hate myself,
i hate these lies,
i hate these cries,
i hate those stares,
those demonic glares,

fuck this shit...
i cant take this anymore. two fucking years... and now this will be the third. no one really gets it do they. maybe i should just leave schools. maybe i can finally start again. its PAINFUL, it makes me DIE, makes me hate myself more and more... ive had enough, dont even wanna look at these poeple anymore. i dont want this burden on my soul, but i seeem to stumble and make it drown me. im never going to open my heart again, because everytime i do i fall, as i walk futher down that path i continue to burry myself in my whole, deeper and deeper...
arghargharghagrharghargharghargharghargharghargharghargharghargharghargharghargharghagrhagahrghargargharghargharghargharghargharghargharghargharghargharghargharghargharghargharghargharghargharghragharghargharghargharghargharghargharghragharharhgargharharghagraghagrhraghrghgrahgrahghargarh

No comments:

Post a Comment