Wednesday, June 29, 2011

290611

its been another year added onto my life, and i must say it doesnt feel any different. however that day, that one single day brought me so much joy.

i knew it was going to be a fantastic day, but didnt expect myself to have sore cheeks at the end of the day.
i was so excited to see his face on the steps. he looked so happy, and reminded me of those bright days. it felt like everything was just right. where i wanted it to be. and when i hugged you, i felt secure.
knowing that all these people remembered and bothered to say happy birthday and spend some time round me made all the difference in the world. my soul was smiling, i felt like i was beaming with joy. i felt so loved and so special on that day.
i cant thank all of you enough for all the effort and time you had put in for me. nothing can describe how grateful i am to have such wonderful and loving friends. i love you all so so much. finally, ive found my haven.

because i know you'll be reading this:

thank you so much. i cannot explain how happy i am right now. i know it was your idea to plan this all, and i lovve you for it.
it wasnt just the gift you gave me, or how you were trying to surprise me, i was so happy reading that letter. it was only the first liine and i began tearing up. reading it made me feel so important and loved. all the things we have experienced together, all the jokes, all the pain, every single moment has been unforgetttable. as i continued to read down i could feel tears of joy running down my face. because im so lucky to have you in my life.
thank you for always being there. for showing me how mnuch you love and care about me, for sticking by me. thank you for supporting me, crying with me, sharing the pain with me, laughing with me and bitching with me. thank you for understanding me, respecting me and loving me for all i am.
you are an amazing best friend and sister. for all that you have done for me i can never be thankful enough.
no matter is thrown at us, its always been and always will be 'us against the world'.
i love you
bssx.

No comments:

Post a Comment